Administrative Super Hero - Client Services Team MemberFull Time (Baltimore, MD)
The right person will be action-oriented with an attention to detail and organization that is top-notch. Those that succeed in this role are able to prioritize, problem-solve and be flexible for our clients.
- Answering a multi-line phone system
- Scheduling appointments in Outlook, Google Calendar & other calendar software
- Providing customer service to our clients’ customers
- Be a representative of the client’s company
- Data entry, database management, software interaction and research
- Visualize what the client has to accomplish and be in their shoes (anticipate issues)
- Order processing, payment processing, new customer intake
- Weekly client survey/reporting
- Maintain boundaries of the Agreement (don’t do work that is not in scope)
The position requires:
- Proficiency in MS Outlook and MS Office
- Maintain composure, accuracy and professionalism in a fast-paced work environment
- Learning new technologies and skills as needed in order to provide service for our clients.
- Working with fellow team members to maintain quality standards and turnaround time for all client requests
Applicants must have:
- At least 1 year of administrative experience
- High School Diploma (minimum), College-level studies in Business Administration a plus
- Full-time availability (8:45 AM-5:15 PM, Mon-Fri)
Our company is dedicated to serving the needs of small businesses and delivering high quality virtual support services they can build their futures on. If quality & excellence in an environment of growth is your kind of work experience, this could be the place for you!
Interested applicants should submit their resume via email to JoinTheTeam@remsource.com. We will follow-up with those candidates that meet our criteria.